skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Making the Radio Cut
Friday, December 18, 2009
Best Of Week 4
FAST FACTS:
Name:
Matt Haze
Current Gig:
CEO Matt Haze Entertainment
Hometown:
Olmsted Falls, OH
Radio History:
WQAL
Morning Show Producer/On-Air Personality/Remote Engineer
Cleveland, OH
WKDD/WHLO/WARF
Creative Services Director/On-Air Personality
Akron-Canton, OH
WORK/WWFY/WSNO
On-Air Personality/Music Director
Montpelier, VT
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Michelle
Hi! I'm Michelle, a Broadcast Communications major at Westminster College. Most of the time I'm a huge radio geek. When I get free time I enjoy ice skating/roller blading, baking Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Ohio State Buckeye football.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(21)
▼
December
(6)
Band Geek turned Radio Geek: Aaron Tyler WKMX Doth...
Band Geek turned Radio Geek: Aaron Tyler WKMX Doth...
Best Of Week 4
Best Of Week 3
Back On His Feet: Jason Knight WVAQ Morgantown, WV...
Back On His Feet: Jason Knight WVAQ Morgantown, WV
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
Radio Links
Inside Music Media
John Gorman's Media Blog
NorthEast Radio Watch
Ohio Media Watch
Pittsburgh Radio & TV Online
Top Hour
No comments:
Post a Comment