skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Making the Radio Cut
Friday, November 20, 2009
Buckeye Girl: Kelsey Webb WNCI Columbus, OH (Part 2)
FAST FACTS:
Name:
Kelsey Webb
Current Gig:
News and Morning Show Co-Host @ WNCI 97.9
Hometown:
Youngstown, OH
Radio History:
WTVN, News Talk 610
Over-Night Board Op
Fun Fact:
"My Great Grandmother lived to be 110! I hope I have her genes!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Michelle
Hi! I'm Michelle, a Broadcast Communications major at Westminster College. Most of the time I'm a huge radio geek. When I get free time I enjoy ice skating/roller blading, baking Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Ohio State Buckeye football.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(21)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(4)
Buckeye Girl: Kelsey Webb WNCI Columbus, OH (Part 2)
Buckeye Girl: Kelsey Webb WNCI Columbus, OH
Dat Night Dude: Flick WBZW Pittsburgh, PA (Part 2)
Dat Night Dude: Flick WBZW Pittsburgh, PA
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
Radio Links
Inside Music Media
John Gorman's Media Blog
NorthEast Radio Watch
Ohio Media Watch
Pittsburgh Radio & TV Online
Top Hour
No comments:
Post a Comment